Fort Bragg, NC Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information 
    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) is provided by the military to help active service members with housing costs, and can be used for either on- or off-post housing.

    The Housing Services Office (HSO) will be your first point of contact when you receive moving orders, and provides services that will help you with referrals, relocation assistance, guidance for entering a lease agreement and tenant-landlord disputes.

    • The HSO for Fort Bragg can be reached at (910) 396-1022 / 6004.
    Fort Bragg On Post Housing
    • Single and Unaccompanied Soldiers can contact Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) at (910) 396-7751. Follow the provided link to view all of the benefits of this program.

    • On-post housing for Ft. Bragg is privatized. To check available housing for your pay grade and family size, contact Corvias Fort Bragg (910) 495-0878. They offer amenities such as: swimming pools, playgrounds and dog parks. 

    Fort Bragg, NC Off Post Housing

    1046 Micah's Way 4 Bed / 3 Bath / 2,836 Sq.Ft. / $2,000 | Home for Rent 8.3 miles from Gate 13 - Simmons Army Airfield

    Lamplighter 4 Bed / 4 Bath / 3,000 Sq.Ft. / $2,000 | Home for Rent 21.6 miles from Gate 1 Longstreet

    1207 Wild Pine Drive 4 Bed / 5 Bath / 4,001 Sq.Ft. / $2,800 | Home for Rent 11.9 miles from Gate 8 Knox

    415 Offing Dr. 3 Bed / 2.5 Bath / 1,350 Sq.Ft. / $125,000 | Home for Sale 2.9 miles from Gate 11 Randolph

    5567 Quietwood Place 3 Bed / 2 Bath / 1,186 Sq.Ft. / $113,900 | Home for Sale 6.7 miles from Gate 11 Randolph

    3919 Hamilton St 3 Bed / 2 Bath / 1,400 Sq.Ft. / $900 | Home for Rent 10 miles from Gate 11 Randolph

    Helpful links for buying a home near Fort Bragg, NC:

    Surrounding Areas
    Fayetteville, a city of 206,000, is located in the southeastern part of the state about 1.5 hours south of Raleigh. Many families choose to live off post in one of the communities within a 15-30 minute commute which include Pine Forest, Spring Lake, Raeford, and Hope Mills.  The Fayetteville metro area is North Carolina's 5th most populated area. This area played a large part in the American Revolution and is the site of several Civil War battles and historical activity. Today, the city is home to many of the country's leading defense contractors such as Lockheed Martin and and General Dynamics, though Fort Bragg remains the leading employer. Citied near Fort Bragg are: Fayetteville, Hope Mills, Spring Lake, Raeford, Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Bonnie Doone, and Wade.

    About Fort Bragg
    Fort Bragg is home to the U.S. Army Airborne Forces and the Special Forces. Major tenant units here include the XVIII Airborne Corps and its 82nd Airborne Division, in charge of parachute landing operations. Fort Bragg covers over 250 square miles and is located largely in Fayetteville, North Carolina. For more information click here.